Serving All Your
Propane Needs for
Over 30 Years
• Propane Refrigerators - We are a distributor for EZ Freeze Propane Refrigerators. Visit www.ezfreezerefrigerator.com
Choose the model you would like and then call our office, 435-353-4562 for more details & pricing.
• Residential • Commercial • Oilfield • Generators
• Agricultural Propane Services
• On-site cylinder fillups at our office
• 24-Hour Service
• Tanks available for lease
• Gas Check System Inspections
Kevin & Shane Duncan, Owners
Copyright © 2017 Mountain West Propane, Inc. All rights reserved.
This propane lamp from Midstate Lamp Company is brighter and more energy-efficient
than anything else on the market. The Model 450 is as bright as a 100-watt bulb. Most
propane lights burn at 10 pounds per square inch of pressure, but the Model 450 operates
at less then 1 psi. Besides saving fuel, the new lamp is whisper quiet.
The lamp is ideal for remote cabins or cottages without electricity. It’s also a sensible backup
for modern homes when the power goes off. Made of stainless steel with brass fittings. Each
lamp comes complete with the following items: mounting flange, reflector, globe holder,
frosted globe and mantle.
7140 North 3000 West • Roosevelt, UT 84066 • 435-353-4562
• Automatic Standby Propane &
Natural Gas Generators
for your Home
• Portable Generators
• Authorized Sales & Service
• Complete Installation
Start to Finish
• Propane Tanks Available for
Long-Term Storage of Propane
• Factory-Trained Tech
Generac has been the #1 Name in Home
Standby Power for Over 50 Years
Don't Be Left in the Dark
Stop by for a brochure or request one from the contact page by e-mail.
"Where Our SERVICE is Your SAFETY"
Cost of Model 450: $129.95 plus tax and shipping
Code requires a 12" clearance from the top of the reflector to the ceiling.
Dimensions of Model 450
From the top of the reflector to the bottom of the globe: 11-1/2"
From the wall to the front of the globe: 16-1/2"
• Propane Gas Lamps - We distribute Midstate Lamp Company Model 450 (see image). Midstate Lamp, LLC does not
have a website. Call our office for more information, 435-353-4562.
We have installed several home standby generators & they have been working well.